COVD SAFETY STANDARDS
In order to serve you as safely as possible, we have consulted the CDC, local health officials, and restaurant operation guidelines to generate the following list of precautions and procedures to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- 5-10p nightly for dinner, with happy hour 4-5p and weekend brunch 10a-2p
- Take out remains available during hours of operation.
- On-site dining is available outdoors and indoors.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for on-site dining.
- Requested for full-service dining, please specify outdoor or indoor dining.
- Reservations are now accepted online via the link on our homepage or via RESY
- In the event of inclement weather, we will relocate outdoor tables under cover or indoors based on guest preference and availability.
- Due to our limited capacity, your will have 2 hours to occupy your table, starting at your reservation time.
- We ask that all members of your party arrive on time, as we cannot hold your table past the 2 hour window.
- Each guest will be seated at sanitized tables with single use menus, wrapped silver, plates, glass, and linens.
- Guests are asked to refrain from making reservations if they have tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 14 days or have any known symptoms.