COVD SAFETY STANDARDS
In order to open our Patio, we have consulted the CDC, local health officials, and restaurant operating guidelines to generate the following list of precautions and procedures to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- 5-10p nightly for dinner, with happy hour 4-5p
- Take out remains available during hours of operation.
- On-site dining is outdoors only.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for on-site dining.
- Cocktail service available in our first come lawn chair lounge.
- Required for full-service dining, outdoor seating only
- Reservations are now accepted online via the link on our homepage or by phone 3-5p daily. We will do our best to return messages promptly.
- Reservations are not accepted or required for lawn chair lounge.
- Guests are asked to wear a mask upon arrival and departure from the restaurant and are required to wear a mask to enter the building for restroom use.
- Guests will not be permitted in the restaurant under any circumstances, except for restroom use.
- Cash is NOT accepted.
- Weather Disclaimer: we reserve the right to reschedule your reservation due to any weather related issues.
- Due to our limited capacity, your will have 2 hours to occupy your table, starting at your reservation time.
- We ask that all members of your party arrive on time, as we cannot hold your table.
- Each guest will be seated at sanitized tables with single use menus, wrapped silver, plates, glass, and linens brought to you after seating.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors and preferred to be worn unless you are eating or drinking.
- Guests are asked to refrain from making reservations if they have tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 14 days, flown, or have any known symptoms.
COVID PREVENTION AND RESPONSE
- Employee testing will take place weekly, with Front of House and Back of House staff rotating biweekly...this ensures each staff member will be tested every 14 days.
- Employee temperatures will be taken and reported daily.
- All staff members are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Staff that travels more than 100 miles will be required to be tested and receive negative results before returning to work.
- Staff is encouraged to maintain safe distance and refrain from participating in large crowds or gatherings while outside the work place.
- In the instance of a positive case at ASO, we will take the time needed for extra sanitation, in addition to our DAILY disinfecting protocols. Positive tested staff will be required to quarantine for min 14 days and produce a negative swab test before returning to work. Any staff in close contact with that positive team member will be swab tested immediately. If additional positive results are found, ASO will continue testing as directed by the CDC to identify virus activity. If we find the virus is widespread in the restaurant we will close for min. 14 days for professional sanitization and recovery of our staff. Let's hope this doesn't happen...but we have a plan if so to keep you and our team safe.