COVD SAFETY STANDARDS
In order to open our Patio, we have consulted the CDC, local health officials, and restaurant operating guidelines to generate the following list of precautions and procedures to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- 5-9p nightly for dinner, with happy hour 4-5p
- 10a-2p Friday lunch and weekend brunch
- Take out and delivery remains available during hours of operation.
- On-site dining is outdoors only.
- Reservations are required for on-site dining.
- No dining will be permitted in our outdoor bar area.
- Required for full-service dining, outdoor seating only
- Reservations are accepted by phone only, daily from 2-5p. Messages left outside of these hours will be returned in the order they are received.
- Reservations are not accepted or required for outdoor bar area.
- Guests are asked to wear a mask upon arrival and departure from the restaurant and are required to wear a mask to enter the building for restroom use.
- Guests will not be permitted in the restaurant under any circumstances, except for restroom use.
- Cash is NOT accepted. A credit card is required to make the reservation and used to create a tab for limited contact service.
- Cancellation policy: cancellations must be made by 2p the day of reservation or a fee will be charged to the card on file. $50 for two tops, $100 for 4+ tops. Exceptions are made due to illness or exposure linked to COVID 19.
- Weather Disclaimer: we reserve the right to reschedule your reservation due to any weather related issues.
- Due to our limited capacity, we will be doing fixed-time dining, meaning that you will have 2 hours to occupy your table, starting at your reservation time.
- We ask that all members of your party arrive on time, as we cannot hold your table.
- Each guest will be seated at sanitized table with clean menus, silver, plates, glass, and linen brought by their server.
- Servers are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Restrooms are restricted for guests with reservations. Masks are required to be worn indoors.
- Cash is not accepted.
- Employee temperatures will be taken and reported daily.
- Guests are asked to refrain from making reservations if they have tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 14 days.
- Kitchen and all indoor staff will be required to wear masks and gloves at all times.