COVD SAFETY STANDARDS
In order to serve you as safely as possible, we have consulted the CDC, local health officials, and restaurant operation guidelines to generate the following list of precautions and procedures to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- 5-10p nightly for dinner, with happy hour 4-5p and weekend brunch 10a-2p
- Take out remains available during hours of operation.
- On-site dining is available outdoors and indoors. We have heated and covered patio tables available. Inside dining is limited to tables located near our large, sliding doors, which will remain open during service.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged for on-site dining.
- Cocktail service and full menu available in our first come lawn chair lounge.
- Requested for full-service dining, please specify outdoor or indoor dining.
- Reservations are now accepted online via the link on our homepage or by phone 3-5p daily. We will do our best to return messages promptly.
- Reservations are not accepted or required for lawn chair lounge.
- Guests are required to wear a mask unless seated.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will relocate outdoor tables under cover or indoors based on guest preference and availability.
- Due to our limited capacity, your will have 2 hours to occupy your table, starting at your reservation time.
- We ask that all members of your party arrive on time, as we cannot hold your table past the 2 hour window.
- Each guest will be seated at sanitized tables with single use menus, wrapped silver, plates, glass, and linens brought to you after seating.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors and preferred to be worn unless you are eating or drinking.
- Guests are asked to refrain from making reservations if they have tested positive for COVID 19 within the past 14 days or have any known symptoms.
COVID PREVENTION AND RESPONSE
- Employee testing will take place biweekly.
- Employee temperatures will be taken and reported daily.
- All staff members are required to wear masks at all times.
- Staff that travels more than 100 miles will be required to be tested and receive negative results before returning to work.
- Staff is encouraged to maintain safe distance and refrain from participating in large crowds or gatherings while outside the work place.
- In the instance of a positive case at ASO, we will take the time needed for extra sanitation, in addition to our DAILY disinfecting protocols. Positive tested staff will be required to quarantine for 14 days and produce a negative swab test before returning to work. Any staff in close contact with that positive team member will be swab tested immediately. If additional positive results are found, ASO will continue testing as directed by the CDC to identify virus activity. If we find the virus is widespread in the restaurant we will close for 14 days for professional sanitization and recovery of our staff. Let's hope this doesn't happen...but we have a plan if so to keep you and our team safe.